This Friday, PASS DW/BI Virtual Chapter Presents:
Using OLAP to Optimize and Maintain Predictive Analytics Models
Presenter: Eugene Asahara
Fri 12/10/2010 12pm EST
In complex Predictive Analytics (PA) scenarios where it is being applied to a complex system or the players involved are actually trying to undermine the predictions (ex: credit card fraud), the sophistication of the PA must be taken up a notch or two. In this Webcast I will describe techniques for building sophisticated PA systems on the Microsoft BI Stack by using OLAP to:
• Analyze, validate, and optimize PA models.
• Manage and Monitor the performance of the PA models in a Performance Management style.
• Surface PA results to end users in a manner that allows them to work through the ambiguity that remains around predictions.
Join the meeting.
Audio Information: Computer Audio
To use computer audio, you need speakers and microphone, or a headset.
First Time Users:
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:
- Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: 4RNB5Z
Entry Code: db3}'sPXG
If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support
Microsoft Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.